Last updated: January 21, 2022
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subject”; a natural person is considered as being identifiable, directly or indirectly, where he/she can be identified in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special characteristics expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such natural person;
- Special Data: Personal Data indicating racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or ideological beliefs or trade union affiliation, as well as genetic or biometric data permitting the unique identification of a natural person, and health or sexual or sexual orientation data of a natural person;
- Processing: any process or series of operations related to Personal Data performed with or without the aid of automated procedures, such as collection, recording, organization, ordering, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure by means of transfer, dissemination or any other form of provision, matching or linking, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Recipient: any natural person or legal entity, public authority, agency or other body to which Personal Data is disclosed, irrespective of whether or not this be a third party;
- Third Country: any country which is not a member of the European Union;
- Data Controller: any office, acting alone or in conjunction with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing Personal Data;
- Processor: any natural person or legal entity – or, if the Data Controller belongs to another legal entity – that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller;
- Third Party: any natural person or legal entity, public authority, independent church congregation or body other than the data subject, the Data Controller, the Processor and the individuals or entities authorized to process the Personal Data under the direct responsibility of the Data Controller or Processor;
- Anonymization: shall mean the processing of Personal Data in such a manner that the Personal Data is no longer able to be brought into association with a specific data subject or is only able to be brought into association with an identified or identifiable person where a great deal of time, cost and manpower is expended.
- Pseudonymization: the Processing of Personal Data in such a way that Personal Data can no longer be brought into association with a specific data subject without the need for additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separate and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the Personal Data is not allocated to any identified or identifiable natural person;
- File System: any structured collection of Personal Data accessible by specific criteria, irrespective of whether such collection be centralized, decentralized or organized by functional or geographical criteria;
- Restriction of Processing: the marking of stored Personal Data in order to limit future Processing thereof;
- Expression of Consent: any expression of wish made by the data subject voluntarily, unambiguously and in an informed manner in the form of a statement/declaration or any other unambiguous affirmative act by which the data subject indicates that he/she agrees to the Processing of the Personal Data concerning him or her.
The Data Controller within the meaning of the data protection regulation is:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Abundant Grace Tabernacle Düsseldorf
Harfstrasse 43, 40591
In the event of any general queries or suggestions regarding data protection, we can be contacted at any time by telephone on +49 (0) 202 528 8047 or by e-mail at info@rccgdüsseldorf.org
Collection of data:
The RCCG Abundant Grace Tabnercale Düsseldorf website collects a series of general data and information each time the website is accessed by a data subject or an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The following may be recorded:
a) The browser types and versions used,
b) The operating system used by the accessing system,
c) The web page from which an accessing system comes to our website (the so-called referrer),
d) The sub-web-pages to which the user is directed by an accessing system on our website,
e) The date and time of access to the web page,
f) An internet protocol address (IP address),
g) The Internet service provider of the accessing system, and
h) Other similar data and information used to help fend off attacks on our information technology systems.
In using this general data and information, RCCG Abundant Grace Tabnercale Düsseldorf draws no conclusions regarding the data subject. Rather, this information is needed in order to
a) Deliver the content of our website properly,
b) Optimize the content of our website and advertising for it,
c) Ensure the permanent functioning of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, and
d) Provide law enforcement agencies with the necessary information for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack.
This anonymously collected data and information is evaluated by the RCCG Abundant Grace Tabnercale Düsseldorf statistically and with the aim of enhancing privacy and data security in our church congregation in order, ultimately, to ensure an optimum level of protection for the Personal Data processed by us. The anonymous data of the server log files is stored separately from all Personal Data provided by a data subject.
What data is collected and stored?
It is not necessary to provide Personal Data in order to visit our website. Personal Data are individual details concerning personal and factual circumstances of a certain or identifiable individual i.e. data that enables conclusions to be drawn concerning an individual. Such data is only collected or stored by us where you voluntarily provide us with the data, for example when contacting us via the contact form.
Where the contact form is used, we collect the following data:
· E-mail address
· Telephone number
· The subject matter concerning you
· Documents submitted by you containing Personal Data
Personal Data provided voluntarily is collected, stored, and processed solely for the purpose of establishing contact. Your data will not be forwarded to third parties. Of course, when using your data, we pay attention to the compliance with data protection regulations of the GDPR.
However, you still have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your own computer by changing the corresponding settings in your browser program. However, this may lead to limited functionality of our website.
Use of Google Analytics for web analysis
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”), on our website. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow your use of our website to be analyzed.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to, and stored by, Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full in this case. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data concerning you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can object to the collection and storage of your data at any time with effect for the future. In view of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to point out that in order to exclude direct personal referencing, IP addresses are only shortened on this website because we use Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”.
You can prevent the collection of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website from Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link: https://www.radtke-partner.de/gaoptout
In addition to this website, we also maintain presences on various social media. If you visit such a presence, Personal Data may be transmitted to the provider of the social network. It is possible that in addition to the storage of the data you have actually entered in such social media, other information may also be collected, processed or used by the provider of the social network.
In addition, if necessary, the social network provider collects, processes and uses the most important data of the computer system from which you visit it – for example your IP address, the processor type used, the browser version and plug-ins.
If, while visiting such a social network, you are logged in using your personal user account issued by the relevant network, such network will be able to assign the visit to this account. If you do not wish such an assignment to be made, you must log out of your account before visiting our presence.
For the purpose and extent of data collection by the respective social network, and further processing and use of your data and your relevant rights, please refer to the respective terms of the relevant network:
Facebook terms (https://www.radtke-partner.de/fbdatenschutz)
Twitter terms (https://www.radtke-partner.de/tdatenschutz)
Social media plug-ins
Our website contains programs (“social plug-ins”) of the Facebook social network. These are exclusively from Facebook Inc., based in Europe: Facebook Ireland Ltd, Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay 2 Dublin IRELAND, operated and featured on our site by the Facebook logo and / or the addition “Like”. When you visit our website, your browser does not yet create a direct connection to the Facebook server and does not provide this information. Only by clicking on the Facebook button is this information transmitted directly to Facebook and stored there. If, while visiting our website, you are logged onto Facebook via your personal user account, Facebook is able to assign the website visit to your account. If you want to prevent such data transmission, please log out before visiting our page on Facebook. The provider currently has no influence on the nature and extent of the data collected by Facebook, which is why this information is based on the current state of knowledge. Even if the visitor does not use Facebook, it may be that Facebook obtains and stores the user’s IP address. Facebook says that, in Germany, it only stores an anonymized IP address.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, Processing or other use of your Personal Data, please contact the Facebook Ireland data protection officer at https://www.radtke-partner.de/fbdatenschutzbeauftragter
Our website may contain links to the websites and pages of other providers. As we have no influence over such websites, the user is advised to inquire about the privacy information that may be provided there. We assume no responsibility for the contents of the linked-to websites and pages.
Embedded videos from external websites
Some of our pages carry embedded content from YouTube or Instagram. Retrieval of any of these pages does not result in Personal Data other than the IP address being transmitted to the service provider. The IP address is transmitted, in the case of YouTube, to Google Inc., 600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, and, in the case of Instagram, to Instagram Inc., 181 South Park Street Suite 2 San Francisco, California 94107, USA.
We safeguard our website and other systems by technical and organizational means against loss, destruction, access, modification, or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, total protection against all risks is impossible. Parts of the website use industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet.
Updating and erasure of your Personal Data
You have the opportunity at any time to review, amend or erase the Personal Data provided to us by sending us an email at email@example.com. If you are a member of our church, you can also register you wish your wish there not to receive future notifications.
Likewise, after giving statements of consent, you are entitled to withdraw them at any time, effective henceforth. Stored Personal Data will be erased when you withdraw your consent to its being stored. The Processing controller shall process and store the Personal Data pertaining to the data subject only for such period as be necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or where this has been prescribed by the giver of European directives or regulations or by any other legislator as part of laws or regulations to which the Processing controller is subject.
Where the purpose of storage ceases to exist, or where a storage period prescribed by the giver of European directives and regulations or any other relevant legislator expires, the Personal Data shall be routinely blocked or erased in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Rights of data subjects
Each data subject has the right to ask the Processing controller for confirmation of whether he/she/it processes Personal Data pertaining to him or her. If a data subject wishes to avail him or herself of this right to obtain confirmation, he or she may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or a member of our staff representing the Processing controller.
Any person affected by the Processing of Personal Data is entitled at any time to be informed by the Processing controller free of charge as to which Personal Data is stored concerning him or her, and to receive a copy of such details
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://rccgdusseldorf.org/contact-us/